This post started as a ‘Top 3’ post then quickly became ‘Top 5’ then the more I thought back on the past few weeks I realised there were easily at least top 10 moments where I’ve laughed and my heart melted at how cute this tiddler can be. So these are her top 10 cute moments aged 20 months:
1) Coming across a tiny dog in the park she bent down and said “Hello doggie” as she usually does… but then looked confused for a moment then said “hello mouse!”
2) She spilt her morning milk on her Peppa Pig pyjamas and wiped her top saying “Sorry Peppa”.
3) I was trying on a dress for a friend’s wedding and she just looked up at me and said “pretty mummy” #heartmeltmoment
4) Gently putting her dolly in her pushchair and pushing it forwards and backwards with a finger on the lips “ssshhh”.
5) Leaning into the pram to look at my friend’s baby and stroked his hair saying “hello gorgeous!”
6) Reaching to hold hands with her friend as we walked through the park.
7) Everytime she farts she says “excuse you!”
8) When we sneeze she says “bless you mummy / daddy / [insert name of person here]!”
9) A couple of weeks ago she grazed her knees and at every bath time for the following week she would kiss her knees better.
10) One bedtime staying at my parents’ house she was too excitable to sleep so I ended up lying next to her cot singing and had to stop myself giggling when she was holding up her monkey to the side of the cot going “peepo peepo!!!”
What has been the cutest thing your tiddler has done this week?
We’ve linked up with: