I’ve tried a few recipes for banana loaf which usually falls flat and dense but making the mix into muffins instead of a loaf seemed to work much better and seemed to appeal more to the tiddler.
225 g self-raising flour
50 g butter
50 g light brown soft sugar
115 ml milk
2 medium eggs
1 medium banana
1) Heat the oven to 200c (170c fan)
2) Rub together flour and butter
3) Stir in sugar
4) Gradually mix in all the ‘wet’ ingredients (milk, eggs, mashed banana)
5) Spoon the mixture into muffin cases to half fill case.
6) Place in the oven for 15-20 mins